Product of China
Shanghai Traditional Chinese Medicine Co., Ltd.
- Alleviate seasonal gastrointestinal problems, particularly those that occur during hot and humid weather
- Relieve symptoms of stomach flu, summer colds, or heat stroke, such as a fever with chills, headache, chest oppression, nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea, and loss of taste
- Herba Pogostemonis (Guang Huo Xiang)
- Folium Perillae (Zi Su Ye)
- Radix Angelicae Dahuricae (Bai Zhi)
- Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae (Bai zhu)
- Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae (Chen Pi)
- Rhizoma Pinelliae (Ban Xia)
- Cortex Magnoliae Officinalis (Hou Pu)
- Poriz (Fu Ling)
- Radix Platycodonis (Jie Geng)
- Radix Glycyrrhizae (Gan Cao)
- Pericarpium Arecae (Da Fu Pi)
- Fructus Jujubae (Da Zao)
- Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens (Sheng Jiang)
For adult, take 5 to 8 pellets, 2 to 3 times a day, or consult your doctor.
Keep bottle tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.